9.17.2008

Questions

Why would God take someone who inspires thousands of people to live peacefully and more obediently? Seriously! There is a guy out in San Diego named Will Boyd. He's inspiring and selfless. Literally he spent an hour with me (in an effort to get to know each other...) asking me questions about what I really wanted to do in life and what I was passionate about. How many people do you know who ask you these questions the very first time they meet you?
Lord I pray for my friend Will now that you would help the food and vitamins he's taking heal his heart. Give him strength to complete the walks that he must take. Give ER endurance, patience, understanding and love to support him through this season. Lord I pray that you would heal him so that he may continue to proclaim your good news. I know I'm supposed to pray for your will to be done but God I pray that your will would be for Will to continue living. Lord I pray for James as he is so far away right now. Lord comfort him during this time. God comfort Will. I'm sure you know that his body hurts. God help all of us to see this through your eyes. I ask all this in Jesus name. Amen.

No comments: